The Ghana Integrity Initiative (GII) Consortium comprising GII, Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition (GACC) and SEND Ghana is implementing an activity titled Accountable Democratic Institutions and Systems Strengthening (ADISS). The goal of ADISS is to increase government accountability. The Consortium is currently seeking to engage an experienced Project Coordinator to lead the implementation of the ADISS Activity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Coordinator shall be responsible for the day-to-day management/coordination of the ADISS Activity.
- Specifically, lead the preparation of annual work plans and budgets
- Coordinate the implementation of tasks of all members of the Consortium
- Coordinate all ADISS Research tasks
- Collate and prepare quarterly progress reports and annual reports
- Identify and maintain working relationships with key partners, particularly governance and anti-corruption agencies and organizations, NGOs, government agencies, journalists, the donor community, etc.;
- Prepare media briefs, coordinate media events coverage and undertake media advocacy
- Develop and disseminate advocacy materials and information from ADISS
- Ensure that the relevant part of the Consortium members’ website pages are updated and maintained, and that social media tools are used to promote information and public engagements to further the goals of ADISS;
- Attend trainings, workshops, seminars and public forums on behalf of the Consortium;
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Chief of Party/Executive Director (GII) in pursuit of the objectives of ADISS
Qualification, Experience and Skills Requirement
- At least a Master’s Degree in Political Science, Development Studies, Social Studies or other related fields;
- Five (5) years relevant professional experience with three (3) years continuous practice in a similar capacity;
- Demonstrated skills in research from proposal design, implementation of field activities, analyses and writing;
- Ability to analyze data, summarize and communicate findings in ways that are accessible to a range of audience;
- Strong facilitation, project management, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Ability to deliver training and organize focus group discussions and durbars
- Prior work experience in civil society and NGO sector
- Relevant working experience in national and local governance work especially in the anti- corruption sector;
- Demonstrable strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively with other team members to deliver results
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send a CV (maximum 3 pages) together with a cover letter (maximum 1 page) not later than Friday, September 15, 2017 to:
The Executive Director
Ghana Integrity Initiative
P.M.B, CT 317, Cantonments, Accra
By hand delivery:
House No. 21 Abelenkpe Road,
Visit “http://www.tighana.org” www.tighana.org for more information.
Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.