Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. Deloitte is looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as ‘ASSOCIATES’ in the Audit function.
Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services in Audit to some of the world’s most sought after clients.
Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division
- HND degree with a minimum of upper credit
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.